Why Blog?

I am writing a blog because I wanted to write a blog and because everyone else in this world wants to write a blog and they are indeed writing their blogs, which has now finally inspired me to want to write a blog and here I am writing my first blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I know a bit more about you. You have done a good job. I appreciate your feelings for our country. I don't know you as such, but and we are a bit acquint to each other. But for sure you have made me proud that i know a person who has strong feelings for his nation. I am proud to know you. Keep it up. And I will look forward to see you doing more things that makes ppl proud of you.All the best.

Rishi Gupta said...

well still its not clear why you wrote it...its not about that everyone does it..so will you.

Clementine said...

yupp!!
mera kuch nai ho sakta!!
tum meri chodo...apni socho!!!
:!