Efficacy of GRE preparation

I wake up in the morning, go over my daily ablutions and go out to saunter. I look towards the sky to find a yellow aureole called Sun and I start wondering whether it is at solstice. I see a gorgeous girl in finery, wearing exquisite jewellery. She is like zephyr in a tempest, torrent in a desert. Her smile is beatific, she has lustrous hair and a coiffure I have never seen. I wish she is my inamorata as I am not a philanderer and I could squander my entire life just expatiating on the pulchritude of my enchantress. I want to have a tryst with her to confide and articulate my euphoria, though I have this presentiment that she will balk me. I do not believe the quirk in my fate(not that I am a fatalist), when she simpers at me. I realize that this meeting is temporal/evanescent/ephemeral but who knows, this might be my lucky day as I am wearing my talisman. So I decide to liquidate my soliloquy and start a confabulation with the lady of my dreams with some kind of an epigram. I hold out my hand, sanguine about the future. She takes my hand and starts ranting out invectives like a virago. I come out of my trance, circumspect and find my amigos boisterously laughing over my ludicrous act. I now realize that I had been somnambulating again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.....chapa hai..
-paape

Rishi Gupta said...

in one word---BOMBASTIC

niXunj said...

dude i cud make out wt u were sayin from the high frequency one..!!thats wt i call real efficacy...!!
Hey, do ya somnambulate these days...i never saw u doin that, i shud have..although i remember u abusing(ristricted)me while sleeping :-)..!! gudluk..if not done ...gre..

Unknown said...

Hi, this is a nice one. no new blogs ?

Anonymous said...

chapa be
----arpit

Clementine said...

You and ur fantasies!!
can think anything!!
haina!!
vaise meri angreji ka standard to tu janta hai!!
dictionary lekar baithi,tab samajh aaya..kya likha hai!!
:D

Anonymous said...

I believe these are the words you have learned in your CAT verbal coaching class this morning
..

carry on

..