I am not very fond of quotes because saying is usually easier than doing. But sometimes, reading a particular quote leaves you with a food for thought and when it does that, I think the time spent in reading it was worth it. So, would write the quotes down in my blog, which inspired me, surprised me, shocked me, represented a different outlook towards life or just made me think.
I liked this one for a start.
About being successful....
"The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer." - Nolan Bushnell
1 comment:
This ones not about the blog dude .. but u reminded me of pani puri .. that too when I am so hungry right now ... Damn I miss India !! [:)]
Post a Comment