The day was so much usual, getting up and the first thing to be done was to check the test timings and venues of various companies. Yeah, the placement had started about 5 days back and I was still unemployed. Last night had been a difficult one. One of my friends had got a job offer and I was not able to enjoy the treat being offered. I was really happy for him but was unhappy for myself. I returned to my room,tried to divert my mind away from the "naukri" tension, but all in vain. I actually slept at 9.30.
Back to the morning. So checked mails, realized I just had a single test for the day. Had my breakfast, and worked hard on my resume to make it more appealing(I realized I was just a commodity and I had to "sell" myself). Had my lunch and decided to at least attend the PPT(Pre Placement Talk) . Well, gave the three tests, each of half an hour duration. Got shortlisted and it was interview time. I did not have proper trousers(yes its true). So here I was waiting for my turn to have a go at this job, in the borrowed suit and trousers. My turn was at 7-8 number. And I was mentally preparing myself for the usual questions that are asked in any interview.
Then came the moment I had been waiting for. Interview went smoothly and I answered the technical questions correctly to my satisfaction but still I was pleasantly surprised when they handed me the company Bio-data form to fill up after the interview had finished.
After confirming that I had certainly been offered the job, I realized now I was standing on my own feet -
"Maaa!! Main Apne Pairon Par Khada ho gaya Maaa!"
4 comments:
pehle yeh batao..how am luking like,4m cloud nine???? itni dur se kaisi lag rahi hun????
:D
CONGRATS BUDDY!!! :)
i was desperately waiting(that u know) and m very happy 4 u!!
keep writing!!
god bless u!!!
hey congrats bro. that reminds me of the day when i got my first job..they keep talking about job satisfaction in the industry, well for me that was the only day i was satisfied with my job :p hope u have a different story.. all the best :)
Wished U go beyond finding some simple job in some company.
You do not need to be in IIT to go for job after B Tech.
yeah. thnx a lot for commenting, and i could not guess who.
Post a Comment